Current applicants to our JD program are invited to participate in an exclusive one-day LSAT Prep Class on our campus in Santa Ana. The instructor is Mark Sacks with ScoreItUp LSAT Prep who will provide:
• An introduction to the LSAT’s structure and content
• Strategies for tackling the toughest sections
• In-class opportunities to work through test questions
• An additional 4-hour LSAT lesson with ScoreItUp focusing on one area of weakness*
The LSAT Prep Class (valued at approximately $700) is offered at no charge to registrants, with no obligation to select ScoreItUp as your LSAT preparation company. Seats are limited. Continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided. Class will be held at 2200 N. Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
9:30 am – 6:00 pm
* Attendees may attend an additional free 4-hour lesson on whichever topic (Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning or Reading Comprehension) is preferred during Mark’s ScoreItUp LSAT Prep course (lessons are Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6-10 p.m.). Details for this will be separately provided after the Trinity LSAT Prep Class.