Trinity Law School, 2200 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
Trinity Law School is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Adjunct Professor. This contract position bears responsibility for teaching individual law school courses. Open positions vary each semester and candidates should be aware that this listing is not intended to advertise a need for any particular course. Rather, candidates will be considered as courses become available each semester.
- Class Preparation: Adjunct faculty must prepare a course syllabus in advance of the start of the semester. Syllabi are based on an institutional model syllabus and must contain learning outcomes, grading policy, and detailed outline of course topics and reading material.
- Teaching: Adjunct faculty must be on time to each class session and effectively fulfill the learning outcomes outlined in the syllabus. Teaching requires that faculty make themselves available to students either at regular times during the semester or by appointment.
- Faculty Meetings: Trinity Law School holds three faculty meetings annually. They are always held on Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (Monday prior to Easter, Monday prior to Thanksgiving, and Monday prior to start of fall semester). All the faculty members are required to attend faculty meetings.
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ and support of the Christian character and mission of Trinity. A clear understanding of and ability to articulate the distinctives of a Christian legal education. Must affirm the EFCA Statement of Faith.
- Juris Doctor degree required.
- Current license to practice in California is required.
- Prior teaching experience a plus.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
Reports to Dean of the Law School.
Regular class times throughout the semester.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume or curriculum vitae to Dana Clark, Associate Dean, at email@example.com.
Click here to view all open positions at Trinity Law School and Trinity International University.